Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weigh yourself often!

Some people have an issue with that statement but I don't! I feel that weighing myself often helped me to stay in check! I realize that your weight does fluctuate and that is why people say not to weigh everyday. For me, I was able to see the results from my eating from the day before and correct any bad eating habits that I may have had the day before. The question most of you are wondering, how often do I weigh? I weigh myself usually monday through saturday. Sometimes I will weigh everyday, call that an obsession, I don't care! I have lost the weight and this is one tool that has helped me! It may not work for you but it does for me. I love my scale! There are days that I will weigh and 2 pounds are gone. On those days I am on top of the world. Other days I may not loose any or only 1/2 a pound. I still applaud those days! The scale is not your enemy! Overeating is your enemy!

No comments:

Post a Comment