Thursday, January 21, 2010

I LOVE my Orbit gum!

One of my secret weapons to win the fight against my weight is to chew gum. I personally love Orbit Wintergreen. I buy it in bulk at Sam's Club or Costco which ever store I am at. Sometimes I chew 3 pieces in a day, 15 little calories, other times I may not have any at all. It really does curb the appetite. I have a pack of gum on my treadmill, in my office and even next to my food journal in the kitchen. The flavor from one piece of Orbit gum will last 30 minutes. Think about it, if you have 3 pieces of gum in a day you used up 15 calories instead of reaching for a 100 calorie snack pack. You could be potentially saving yourself 300 or more calories a day just by chewing gum. So when you are feeling bored and not really hungry but you want to eat, reach for a piece of gum. I know that it has helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment